Jeff Saporito writes this blog, manages a massive international Amazon business and does creative work for various media groups. His work history is varied and expansive, making him a pretty fancy fellow with a wide range of experiences.
Some of these former occupations include:
- Proofreading national ads, tabs, direct mail and in-store material for Dick’s Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy out of the DSG Corporate HQ.
- Assisting in the launch of Global Ride & Cycling Fusion, an indoor/outdoor cycling movement and video product line, as well as assisting in the coordination of a large LiveSTRONG fundraiser.
- Serving as PR/Creative and occasional travel jockey for the nation’s largest laser show production company.
- All duties for launching three Internet startup businesses for expatriated Americans, new college freshmen and business colleagues under the helm of Ross Publishing, LLC.
- Writing editorial and product reviews for various online publications such as Test Freaks, iGadgetLife, BonaFide Reviews, Xbox 360 Digest, Addicted Gamer, DragonSteel Mods, Grid World News and many others.